The H2Hybrid Fuel Cell Automotive Trainer is the ultimate tool for exploring science and engineering concepts through hands-on activities with a working fuel cell car. An impressive array of hardware, software, and digital curricular materials allow for hours of activities for students of everything from high school vocational-technical up through college-level engineering.
- Engineer new solutions for optimization of car’s performance
- Examine the three fields of energy management
- Comprehend hybrid propulsion technology and work to minimize environmental impacts
- Learn about data acquisition and discover how to manipulate, analyze and interpret graphs and data gathered from the car on the road and on the bench
- Understand the expected performance of a fuel cell system and how to get to optimum operation
- Explore the difference between expected performance and experimental results
You will need a source of hydrogen like the Hydrofill Pro to charge the supplied Hydrostik Pro cartridge with hydrogen.
For inquiries and pricing contact our sales team using the form by Clicking Here