The energetic re-evolution has started.
5 seconds are enough: connect, start-up, zero emission.
GreenHub XTM turn-key fuel-cell genset series by H2planet is everything you have been always looking for to get independent.
GreenHub XTM is a complete plug&play power supply solution for military sector, navy, O&M.
GreenHub XTM replaces the common gensets (electrical power generators) allowing indoor use and power production with only pure water and heat by-products, feeds the loads with the most diffused grid voltages in the world (lamps, computers, working tools, equipment on board, etc.) and/or AC/DC customized voltages.
It can be also used as reliable UPS with the accessory GreenCap (UPS online version)
Main applications: industrial back-up, remote stations, military trucks, UPSfor boats and yachts, power supply, substations, cabins and remote off-grid places, etc.
GreenHub XTM products series allow to use hydrogen to generate electricity suitable for the use of common electrical devices with no emission except pure distilled water as a byproduct. Furthermore, the different versions allow to use these generators as UPS online / offline and to remotely monitor their operation parameters.
GreenHub XTMcan get the classic grid supply AC 230V (110V) at 50Hz(60Hz) and / or DC direct current values compatible with various devicesor according to customizable needs.
GreenHub XTM models have AC outlets (Standard 230VAC @ 50Hz) and/or DC sockets between 45and 56V and 13V DC. They also feature USB output port that allows to supply and / or charge the most common devices that use this interface.
4 different GreenHub XTM power models available: 1000 – 2000 – 3000 – 5000
3 versions available STD, UPS ON-LINE, UPS OFF-LINE and different output versions in case AC or DC or both AC+ DC full power rates need to be delivered
6 different GreenHub XTM add-on options available (to be ordered at time of purchase):
– GreenCap: ultracapacitors accessory cabinet for ONLINE UPS mode (UPS Model) monitoring software interface for smartphones (PRO if combined with iGreen)
– iGreen: via browser monitoring web-interface (supported by Internet Explorer, Firefox, Google Chrome and other; PRO if combined with iHub)
– Out4Green: GreenHub’s adaptation to external environments
– GreenAir: air duct use the discharged hot air to condition small rooms
– H2Swap: telematic system for the automated control of the supply of hydrogen cylinders